The Whistleblower Channel serves as the company's internal mechanism for the management and analysis of practices, actions or events reported by internal or external agents that are contrary to national or Community legislation, in the following areas:
- hiring practices;
- products and/or services (compliance, security and consumer protection);
- financial and economic practices;
- protection of the environment and public health;
- protection of privacy, personal data and network/information systems;
Complaints should include as much detail and information as possible, and, when possible, be supported with documentation. Depending on the content of each complaint, additional elements and information about the exposed situation may be requested.
Complaints can be made by:
- Workers or ex-workers;
- Service providers;
- Suppliers and/or their workers;
- Members of statutory bodies;
- Job applicants;
The whistleblower benefits from confidentiality and anonymity until this information is central to internal investigations or the resulting legal proceedings. All reports must be made on reasonable grounds and in good faith. Retaliation against the whistleblower is prohibited.
Procedure for filing the complaint
Sending communication to one of the following addresses:
- Email: email@example.com
- Communication via post to: Avenida Santiago, n.º68 – 4520-470 Rio Meão
The Complaint follow-up process:
- within 7 days: notification confirming receipt of the Complaint;
- within 3 months: communication of the conclusion, reasons and, if applicable, of the measures planned/adopted following the Complaint;
- within 15 days after completion: (if the complainant requests) communication of the result of the analysis carried out;
The record of Complaints will be kept for a period of 5 years or during the development of inherent judicial or administrative proceedings.